Here are some of my favorite jokes!
Jake:Teacher, will you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher:No. Why do you ask?
Jake:I didn't do my homework.
What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt!
Sally:Did you know that all the anamuls on Noah's ark came in pears?
Jill:Yes, exspet for the worms. They came in apples.
What do you call a cow in a earthquake? A milkshake!
What happens when you tell a monkey some jokes? It will drive him bannas!
What travels all around the world but stays in one corrner? A stamp!
What does an evnalope say when you lick it? Nothing, it shuts up!
1 comment:
Those are SOOOO funny! I have a joke for you:
Teacher: How old were you on your last birthday?
Student: Seven.
Teacher: How old will you be on your next birthday?
Student: Nine.
Teacher: That's impossible.
Student: No, itr isn't, teacher. I'm eight today.
Post a Comment