Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Trip to the zoo!
Today we went to the River Banks Zoo! It was a lot of fun! Mommy bought this new member ship and we all got some blue paper bands that go around our wrists. That showed the zoo workers at the attractions that we could get on without buying tokens! We got on the carousel, train, tram, (That was already free) and we fed the giraffes and the birds! Me and Drew did the rock climbing wall! (That's wasn't there last time we were there looking at the Lights Before Christmas) Drew climbed the wall 2 times and I did it 3 times! Oh! and Casey and Landon rode the ponies!!! I was too tall. :( While we were feeding the birds one landed on Casey's head, twice! Three landed on my arm and two started I'm guessing were fighting over the nectar cup that was in my hand while the third one drank the nectar!!!! :) We ran into Anna Marie and her family! Me and her rode the carousel together! I'm going to her house on Thursday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment