Today is the 10th anniversary of the terrorists attacks of 9/11. There were four planes hijacked that day. Two hit both of the Twin Towers, one hit the Pentagon, and the 4th we think was headed for the White House, but the passengers fought back and it crashed into a field. The families who lost loved ones on that horrific day, I just ask God to comfort them today and every day. I was only 1 year old at the time, so I didn't understand. Now that I'm older, I just want to go thank every policeman (and woman), firefighter, and solider for being willing to put their life on the line so I am safe and can worship freely. Today my pastor told us that there are going to be wars until Jesus comes back. He also said to hug your family. Tell them you love them. Make sure the people you care about and love know that you care about and love them.
Dear God,
Thank you for how wonderful you are. Thanks that your love never failed. Today I ask you be with the families who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. From the children who never met their fathers, the families who had loved ones working in the Twin Towers or the Pentagon, to the ones who had loved ones on those four planes.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment